Wednesday, November 21, 2018

SHE'S amazing!!! πŸŽ’πŸ‘’πŸš‹πŸ‘’πŸŒŽπŸ›«...

Heyyyaaa!!! 
Okay so today was quite a day for me.
Was feeling unusually addicted to my phone today...ο€”ο€”that made me do a lot of stuff I was supposed to do late 
   surprisingly, my sister's food did not taste bad today  I ATE WELL!!!  U know I think she's actually better than me when it comes to cooking...ο€” No!! That can't happen ...bwwwfffff!!! Like i care (oh yes i do )...
   Anyways, I found something I really do LOVE today and it's......TRAVEL!!!ο€—...
Now don't get me wrong here, I did not just go on some magnificent trip to Disney Land, Dubai, Paris  or anywhere, I just had a little adventure with her up there in my imaginations today...okay maybe it was not "just a little adventure" 
but jeez!! She's awesome...and just who else thinks travel is a female, how many don't and how many think it's just weird to to genderlize it...if there is any word like that ο€”...well who cares I just think "She's" amazing!!!
    I just think it's amazing how u get to see and explore soo much in a totally different place that would create their own special smiles and memories in ur world of smiles and happiness... Yet all these places are found in the same amazing world...
...also knowing that u get to share this moments with anyone is super cool; ur partner, friends, besties, family or even pets...or maybe alone if no one has ur time ...oh come on!! sometimes enjoying ur own company (like i do sometimes) could be amazing ( if u don't see it as weird)...anyhow u choose to do it tough, traveling still always remains awesome!!!
   Oh little miss travel, I'll work my hard best to get a lot of money to go far and wild round the world and have an amazing adventure with u. Not "just a little adventure" in my imaginations this time around but awesome enough for the whole world to see and come along if they so please seeing how much u create great memories, smiles and happiness in my world ...


No comments:

Post a Comment