Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Me

Hello Everyone
I'm Elyon but when asked i just say Ely cuz things go much smoother that way. I mean i can tell someone my name is Elyon and they go like; 'what?!?!. What did u say???, Helen?!?!' Dude for goodness sake how does Elyon sound like Helen πŸ’ Jeez!!!😏...😁😁😁 well cuz of scenarios like dat I'd rather just say 'oh hi I'm Ely'...'yh nice to meet u too'...'yeah bye' 🚢🚢🚢...see easy and smooth 😁😁😁 only if things went as smooth as we imagined...
    I like laughing a lot and a lot of things that don't even as much as form a smile on people's faces make me laugh hilariously?!! 😌😌😌. It sometimes get soo annoying to those around me, they go like : ughhhhh!!! What in the world is funny about this!!! And then dat takes me to a whole new level of my laughter which attracts a statement like "oh great!!!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜Ž
    I LOVE nice people but i hate meeting hostile people cuz they totally destroy my mood...but then thinking about the fact that the nice person who just made me feel soo special also makes everyone she meets feel special makes me feel not too special anymore 😏😒...also thinking about the fact that the hostile person who just made me feel soo bad also makes a whole lot of people feel bad makes me feel not soo bad anymore. 🐣
i guess there's a whole lot we've got to consider before feeling the way we do and a whole lot more we've got to understand about our world...

No comments:

Post a Comment